RMS has recently formed a partnership with SpaOne to provide you with a seamless interface between your existing reservations and hospitality divisions and now your spa environment. As you know, your spa software needs are very particular and need to cater to its distinctive operations. SpaOne Software has been designed specifically for the day spa, resort spa and hotel spa sector. Currently operating in a wide variety of spas nationally and internationally, SpaOne is flexible and intuitive enough to suit your individual needs. With both installed and cloud based options available there is a software solution right for you.
The interface allows for you to perform room charges directly from SpaOne into RMS. And SpaOne then covers all daily operational needs such as electronic appointment book with linked point of sale, spa orientated client management, stock control, staff management and rosters, right through to comprehensive reporting that makes knowing the ins and outs of your spa so easy. Each Spaone application comes with built-in marketing tools that have been proven to work expertly within the spa environment. Standard marketing features within every software applications include loyalty and referral programs, targeted email campaigns, SMS confirmation and promotional messaging, as well as features to make the spa guest experience what you want it to be.
SpaOne’s cloud based software had bonus features to include online bookings, central reservations capabilities and direct remote access.
SpaOne Software is backed with support that is second to none, and is staffed with spa experts that have direct knowledge of spa from its operation management to spa design and pre-opening situations. Take a look at SpaOne in combination with RMS and find the unique software solution you have been looking for.
For more information visit www.spaone.com.au
- RMS interface for guest look ups and room charges
- Cloud or installed options of software
- Australian designed and developed. Designed specifically for the spa environment
- Multiple price point options
- Electronic appointment book and connected Point of sale environment
- Stock control, orders and arrivals, stock takes
- Client management including – SMS marketing, email marketing, membership, loyalty and referral programs
- Staff management – including booking warnings, individual security and rosters
- Comprehensive environment specific reporting
- Online bookings
- Remote access
- Linking multiple sites