RMS User Licence holders enjoy the following privileges:
1. Ongoing use of the software
2. Support services including:
- Full use of the RMS self-help resource library including:
- Knowledge base
- Help Documents
- Video tutorials
- Attendance to RMS Webinars
- Access to the customer service area of the RMS website
- Application support from the RMS Help Desk via:
- Live chat (RMS Website)
- Service request from the customer service area
RMS Help Desk hours of operation
- All enquiries: 9.00 am until 5.00 pm in the local time zone of each Australian and New Zealand capital city Monday to Friday excluding Melbourne public holidays.
- Emergencies: All other times. An emergency is defined as the inability to perform mission critical functions.
Requests for assistance are categorised into three levels of severity:
- Emergency – (The RMS system or a mission critical component is non-functional) - Contact will be made within 15 mins
- Urgent - Contact will be made within 3 working hours
- Requiring Advice - Contact will be made within 2 working days
Software support includes three main areas:
- Maintaining the software to ensure it can operate on current environments, operating systems and hardware
- Implementing regular functionality and efficiency enhancements to the software
- Diagnosing and fixing errors discovered or caused by users through:
(a) Directing customers to the most appropriate self-help resource
(b) Assisting the customer to reverse errors within the application
(c) Explaining the benefits and/or repercussions of using specific features and functions
(d) Provide preliminary instruction on the configuration and use of features and functions
Customers requiring further assistance with configuration and training will be guided to the most appropriate selection from the rich content of videos and documents from the self-help resource library.Alternatively, personal or group training sessions can be arranged with the training coordinator on a fee for service basis.
Training is not provided as part of the standard support agreement other than preliminary instruction regarding the configuration and an overview of the use of features and functions.