Please use the form below to submit your application.
RMS Sales Administrator
A critical and key role in high performing sales team.
To be successful in this role you will require a diverse range of technical and personal skills. You will be
required to draw on your hospitality knowledge.
If you want to contribute significantly to significant growth opportunities in existing and new markets
and regions then here's your next role!
In order to support our material growth profile and high performing sales executives RMS is seeking an
outstanding Sales Administrator to join our team.
This role is all about team work with customers (both internal and external). Your excellent sales,
customer service, administration and communication skills will help deliver exceptional results.
The role is responsible for managing the sales administration function. Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with and assisting Sales Executives in respect of new sales / customer inquiries
- Monitoring sales and feedback emails and correspondence and acting on them in an appropriate and timely manner
- Manning the sales phone and engaging with potential interested parties via our online chat function
- Administering the process around new owners (for existing customers and properties)
- Managing the sales processes in respect of existing customers
- Acting as a central point of contact between the Sales function and the Finance and Accounting function
- Sales reporting
- Undertaking specific projects as required from time to time (i.e. market and competitor research, and attending conferences from time to time)
- Contributing to the Sales Team through attending and active participation in regular meetings and bi-annual sales catch ups
Supported by an excellent team, the role is varied, fast paced, challenging and highly rewarding. Driven by results and inspired by teamwork, you will be comfortable working independently and comfortably with others.
- Positive, customer / solution focused, team winning attitude
- An appreciation that delivering exceptional customer service is paramount to success
- Proficient computer and database / CRM and document management skills
- Ability to learn, master and take ownership of new sales/admin systems and processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow best-practice processes, while striving for continuous improvement
- Passion and drive to be integral to the success of our organisation
Great to have
- Strong career growth aspirations
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role
If you feel that you have the required core competencies and technical skills and experience, and are looking for a rewarding challenge within a growing and innovative environment we would love to hear from you.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Front Office Support Agent
Want to use your Front Office Management experience at a hotel or similar guest accommodation venue to work for a growing and globally recognised, home grown Australian owned and operated Software Company?
The RMS software is a property management system for managing reservations, check in/out, housekeeping, online bookings and more. We are seeking people with hospitality and accommodation management experience to join our client support team
An RMS support agent is a diverse position that will see you providing support and training for RMS users across a variety of accommodation and hospitality property types.
You will be required to draw on your hospitality knowledge to provide instruction and guidance on using RMS software in properties ranging from small family run operations to large multi-national corporations.
You may be required to travel to visit our customers in person (Australia wide), and depending upon your ability you may have the challenge of completing complex property setups.
It is essential that the successful candidate possess the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in the hospitality accommodation industry
- Front desk experience with a Hotel, Motel, Caravan Park or similar is required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including a good telephone manner
- A solid level of computer skills
- An ongoing interest in the hospitality and accommodation industry
- Ability to show empathy for customers and flexibility in providing early resolution to customer support needs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.