Please use the form below to submit your application.
Customer Support Centre Agent
The number of RMS customers continues to grow. To maintain a comfortable customer to staff ratio we now seek additional support personnel.
A position exists in our Melbourne office for a full time, level one support centre agent.
Initially the successful applicant will provide first level support to customers seeking assistance with the RMS application. He/she will be required to answer incoming calls to ascertain the nature of the query. Simple issues will be resolved immediately with more complex issues forwarded to the primary support person for that particular customer.
Over time and in accord with the progress of their skill set the successful applicant will be promoted to the role of main stream support and have a portfolio of clients allocated to them.
The successful candidate will poses the following attributes:
• Ability to solve problems
• Articulate oral and writing skills
• Conscientiousness and
• Self motivation.
• At least 3 years experience in the hospitality accommodation industry
• Good knowledge and working experience with RMS software
• Ability to establish & maintain relationships with customers
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• A solid level of technical aptitude
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager the Customer Support Centre Agent is responsible for;
• Establishing & Maintaining an excellent relationship with our customer base
• Prioritizing tasks assigned including Support Centre Phone Calls, Online Service Requests, Live Online Chats & Training.
• Make certain of providing the effective use of support tools including but not limited to the customer RMS system, User Guides / Manuals.
If you believe you have the requisite skills and ambition then, please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager