Please use the form below to submit your application.
Front Office Support Agent
Want to use your Front Office Management experience at a hotel or similar guest accommodation venue to work for a growing and globally recognised, home grown Australian owned and operated Software Company?
The RMS software is a property management system for managing reservations, check in/out, housekeeping, online bookings and more. We are seeking people with hospitality and accommodation management experience to join our client support team
An RMS support agent is a diverse position that will see you providing support and training for RMS users across a variety of accommodation and hospitality property types.
You will be required to draw on your hospitality knowledge to provide instruction and guidance on using RMS software in properties ranging from small family run operations to large multi-national corporations.
You may be required to travel to visit our customers in person (Australia wide), and depending upon your ability you may have the challenge of completing complex property setups.
It is essential that the successful candidate possess the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in the hospitality accommodation industry.
- Front desk experience with a Hotel, Motel, Caravan Park or similar is required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including a good telephone manner.
- A solid level of computer skills.
- An ongoing interest in the hospitality and accommodation industry.
- Ability to show empathy for customers and flexibility in providing early resolution to customer support needs.
If you believe you have the requisite skills and ambition then please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.