Please use the form below to submit your application.
RMS Hospitality Solutions – Based in Kent (United Kingdom)
Might suit Australian national intending to relocate to the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-growing, Software company. The Sales Executive plays a key role in the expansion of untouched markets selling the RMS Hospitality product suite to the UK and European market.
- Manage and deliver monthly lead volume to meet or exceed revenue plan focusing on attainment of new customers
- Accountable for clearly articulating the company’s business value to clients and prospects
- Manage sales activities using the company’s CRM system
- Drive sales of our core products through solution based sales tactics
- Drive and manage a pipeline of business to a successful sales result across multiple products
- Ability to work in a high-pace, start-up like environment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Proven track record of sales performance (inside or outside sales)
- Ability to articulate and deliver solutions based selling techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proven track record in solution selling to small – medium sized businesses over the phone.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and capable of using databases for managing contacts and overall CRM activities and assessing performance of the business.
- Experience with LinkedIn and providing presentations via Go-To-Meeting
- Experience selling or using a property management system (PMS) is preferred.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue
- Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks. Work independently as a self-starter, motivated member of team
- Persuasive, confident oral communicator. Have excellent communication skills and a contagious positive attitude.
- Has the ability to write effective, clear communication.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Focused “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have at least 2 - 4 years of B2B sales experience, or 2 - 5 years of sales related hospitality experience in a hospitality based or solution based technology sales.
Please send us a cover letter and a copy of your resume in MS Word format.
Front Office Support Agent
Want to use your Front Office Management experience at a hotel or similar guest accommodation venue to work for a growing and globally recognised, home grown Australian owned and operated Software Company?
The RMS software is a property management system for managing reservations, check in/out, housekeeping, online bookings and more. We are seeking people with hospitality and accommodation management experience to join our client support team
An RMS support agent is a diverse position that will see you providing support and training for RMS users across a variety of accommodation and hospitality property types.
You will be required to draw on your hospitality knowledge to provide instruction and guidance on using RMS software in properties ranging from small family run operations to large multi-national corporations.
You may be required to travel to visit our customers in person (Australia wide), and depending upon your ability you may have the challenge of completing complex property setups.
It is essential that the successful candidate possess the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in the hospitality accommodation industry
- Front desk experience with a Hotel, Motel, Caravan Park or similar is required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including a good telephone manner
- A solid level of computer skills
- An ongoing interest in the hospitality and accommodation industry
- Ability to show empathy for customers and flexibility in providing early resolution to customer support needs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.